Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is it Love or Not???

Have you ever think and ask about your relationship? Is it love or not..
or is it just for fun?TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT
YOURSELF AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. What I you want from this relationship?
2. Have I told him/her what is important to me in a relationship?
3. Does he/she tell me what is important to him/her in a relationship?
4. Am I happy with the way things are?
5. What type of changes would make it better?
6. Can we talk about touching?
7. Do I feel good about the touching we do?
8. Am I feeling pressured or am I pressuring?
9. How does the relationship affect other things or people in my life?
10 Who can I talk to when things get tough?

IF IT IS MATURE LOVE, THEN IT GOES THESE DEFINITIONS:
  • both are individuals apart from the other
  • each accepts the fact that neither is perfect
  • the relationship is strong in tough times as well as happy times
  • the love gives each person energy to devote to all aspects of life
  • the two people are close friends
  • each person continues to grow as an independent human being
  • there is joy in giving as well as receiving
  • there is honesty and trust between the two people
  • each feels a responsibility to the others well being
THEN INFATUATION IS NOT LOVE, So.....
  • the person depends on the relation for self esteem
  • the person takes more from the relationship than they give
  • each is jealous of the others separate activities
  • the relationship drains the person of energy
  • the person is afraid that the other person will lose interest in them
  • the person can only think of the other person
Source:www.faqs.org

0 comments:

Teen GirL??

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com